1. Join our Easter Event today! For more information click here

2. The 3 new event buffs, Ammo Dispenser, Zapping Gun & Helping Drone will be functioning after the event concludes.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Easter event (not receiving any eggs)

Discussion in 'Generic server questions / Problems' started by 「Soleily」, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:18 PM.

Tags:
  1. I got 100 eggs yesterday and today i finish another mission and it gave me 100 eggs but it is on inventory. When im trying to get it it says " [PR] You took Chocolate Eggs from the box" then after i check !cp and look into event progress its still 100. So yeah I keep trying but no work. After rejoin, i check into my inventory, the 100x Chocolate Eggs (On supply Box) is gone. and my event progress didn't count any. This happened twice now.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908103093

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

I've got a list of all the people who had issues redeem the chocolate eggs. The issue itself has been fixed, and I'm slowly going through the process of reimbursing lost eggs.