1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dragon Age 2!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wolf O'Donnell, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

So guys, Bioware are releasing Dragon age 2 on March 11th, but are releasing a FREE downloadable demo for it on the 22nd (tomorrow). Personally, dragon age for me was an awesome game, i was addicted like I get with most games but you know you're addicted when you've got a ridiculous amount of mods on it. Pointless ones too. Anyway, Bioware said if they get 1,000,000 downloads of the demo, they will release 2 in-game items to use in the full version when it comes out, and all who finish the demo will get an item able to be used in the full game (a dwarven sword i think)*MUST LOG ONTO YOUR EA ACCOUNT WHILE PLAYING TO RECIEVE THESE ITEMS*. 1m is extremely unlikily but I thought i'd link you guys to the demo when it comes out, as I pre-ordered this game back in Nov 2010 and wanna get as much extra content as possible!! Also I just thought you guys might wanna check it out. If you didn't like the first one, it might still be worth a try as, like Bioware often do, they have tried to make it appeal to a wider audience. No worries if you didn't play the first one either, you don't play the same place / story follow on from the first, just minor things may be confusing e.g. events but im sure the game will explain. It's downloadable for the PS3, Xbox360 and PC! I will post below when I find it. Chao!

http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/demo/

**LIVE**

For PC – February 22 at 9am PST

For Xbox 360 – February 22 between midnight and 2am PST

For Playstation 3 users in North America – February 22 between 4pm and 8pm PST

For Playstation 3 users outside North America - February 23 between 4pm and 8pm GMT

2. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Awesome :D Thank you. I loved DA1 too :)

3. Wolf O'Donnell

Yeah DA1 has stole so many hours of my life haha! Loved it! I was obsessed with making characters lol!

4. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

xD I know lol. I have it for the Xbox and I still haven't beat the game. There are so many quests and unlockables.

5. Wolf O'Donnell

Yeah true, so many different ways the story can go as-well :) let's hope this one's similar in those aspects :P

6. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

When do you think they'll release the link?

7. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

8. Wolf O'Donnell

haha cheers I'll post it at top too :P

9. Wolf O'Donnell

This demo is now LIVE for PC to download. 1.9GB big!

10. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

Downloading now :D