1. Click here to join our community discord server.

DayZ Taviana 2.0

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by marvel, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Hakim

Hakim Member

i see the limit of the server is back from 100 to 50!!

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yes because we run the whitelister now we will never come above 50 again anyway.

3. Hakim

Hakim Member

i heart several complains about no be able to chop wood from trees, can you have a look at this?

4. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

We can't, that's a Taviana issue.

5. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Lol, so we have to find the woodpiles then. Easy enough, seems to be an abundance of every item in the map in most towns.

6. turbo_kev911

turbo_kev911 Junior Member

thanks crazyrabbit, as for someone who has just come into pc gaming have to say the people you meet are very helpfull thanks a million lads..

7. kasseta

kasseta Junior Member

8. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yes well, DayZ is a hacker's game you know, there are so much hacks available it would be impossible to block them all. Hopefully stand-alone version will fix that, but probably not.

We're doing our best to minimize the hacking but so much people are hacking which makes it almost impossible to do something about it. I still think we're doing a pretty good job though, with the whitelist and such but we just can't guarantee hack-free servers at all, nobody can it's just something we'll have to live and to deal with on an incident basis.

There's no such thing as Dayz servers that are heavily populated and cheat-free as well, if you can find one please recommend it to me but I don't think they exist.