1. Click here to join our community discord server.

DayZ private server

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by marvel, Aug 22, 2012.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

We are working on a DayZ private server, for mgftw members only with no cheaters, car/tent saves that work, fast loading etc. (we run our own hive) and maybe even more new mods in the future.

We've been testing it a couple of hours tonight and it looks pretty good. It will probably be online somewhere tomorrow.

More info soon.

2. jtork

jtork Senior Member

do we need to apply some thread to get access?

3. looking forward to see what you've made.

4. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

The plan is that we change the password on the server frequently and notify our users about it using this forum. There will probably be no need to apply for it: simply register at these forums (or use your steam account) so you can access the DayZ section where you can find the password / server information.

Yesterday night last changes have been made and things look very good, there is even about double the amount of vehicles on the server available and login speeds are way faster! I recommend you to move your good friends to these servers and use our teamspeak! :)

Marvel will probably setup a thread today containing all the information how to get access.

5. I already find the private hive server true dayz commander. There where already 3 people connected. How can i join this server?

6. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

That's us playing.

I suggest you connect to teamspeak. You can enter the server using password that is listed in the private hive section. Since there is still no official word it might be we still do some unannounced restarts so use at own risk :)

7. Nice, and is everything working?

8. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Update:

The private server is online and running. They only way to get the password for this server is to register on this forum and you will gain access to a private section where the password for the MG Private Hive server can be found.

So in general:
    1) Register at our forums
    2) Go to this page where the Private server info can be found: http://mgftw.com/forumdisplay.php/272-Dayz-Private-servers

We hope you use this server as your "home" server, it is way better compared to all the others.

9. jtork

jtork Senior Member

since this is a private server now, it is possible to start with at least a melee weapon?

10. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

No we dont have those abilities.

But i just recommend you to goto our teamspeak and make some friends, and within a few seconds someone can pick you up :)

11. fatman23

fatman23 Junior Member

hey JorisK...
    i have a big Problem...
    yesterday night i played with Hakim, Larsey, general.. and it was fine... now i come on and Im banned from private server with that message : (battleEye: Admin Ban (Day-Z Anti-Hax(Remote Code Excecution))
    lol ?
    can u pls help ? :D

12. fatman23

fatman23 Junior Member

ok it works now, sry for that post :D

13. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

NP, welcome to MG! :)

(btw i updated the banscripts, hopefully this will not happen anymore)