1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dayz 1.7.6 Update

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by kasseta, Feb 26, 2013.

1. kasseta

kasseta Junior Member

2. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

All the new cans of food and soda look great. Got to be even more careful about what ones you grab now, they made 3 different types of cans. The more rusty the can is the more likely you are to get sick.

Crowbar goes in your toolbelt and doesn't overwrite the Hatchet. New melee weapon, the Machete. This is going to be great, now I can add the machete to my L4D2 campaign since I was going to try and keep the weapons similar.

3. Blackf00t

Blackf00t Guest

Is the mgftw EU/NL server going to be updated as well?

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Probably not, we are waiting for the standalone to come out in April. Most servers are empty now anyway because of the ridiculous amount of hacking.

5. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Sadface. I guess I'll stay on the slaughter of Pub servers lol.

6. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Server updated to 1.7.6.1. :)

7. Blackf00t

Blackf00t Guest

The 1.7.6.1 version runs smooth, no issues with saving so far,.....Zombies are still very aggressive, but it's more realistic; they don't hit through walls, run in a more normal way etc.

Vehicles are still a problem though....you better not crash them, as they won't respawn.
    I checked every spawnpoint on the map during the day, and everything that's been crashed doesn't return :smiley-signs052:
    So atm there are only a few people with vehicles,...the rest has to walk :smiley-signs118:

P.s.: The Machete is probably a very rare tool,...no one has seen it yet...

8. Kefuddle

Kefuddle Junior Member

The ammo tracking feature is bugged, making it a way too easy to play. I don't know why this server has this issue as the ammo tracking works correctly for other 6.1 servers.