1. Click here to join our community discord server.

crawling in VS can be annoying.

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by ṩḝẋḭḭ Ľęō, Aug 1, 2015.

1. 1st of all i hope this is the right section for this kind of thread.

as title mentioned something about crawling, well the thing is when a team is in 100% winning point and that last man standing gets incapped and then keeps crawling/self reviving, forever till reaching the rescue boat/heli whatever it was.

I'm not sure if this is how it should be as finale in versus, if thats so, let me know please cause i am new in the VS server. if not, then would be nice to hear what other players think about this.

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

people crawling and self reviving is a huge part of versus and this is why the games are so long because we are able to gain lots of bounty reviving/defibbing people and then crawl around to each other and help each other with pills or get everyone around us up with a health pack.

If this mechanic was not there the versus games wouldn't last as long, especially towards then end when there is just a few people remaining.​

3. I will explain more, what i meant isn't that the whole crawling part is bad, but for example finale at dark carnival, where tank cant get into heli and that last surv counts on crawling, and since his level is too high so he can almost crawl the entire map, and if players (lets say 2 v 2) both tanks haven't seen much SI bots being spawned after they die when the rescue comes.

4. robertob76

robertob76 Member

HI! about the self revive use pills/andrenaline/defib my button, enter/use does not work anymore and I can not more to revive as an example the crouch button to revive with medikit, which works wonders.. and anything changed?!......

5. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

You can only use pills or adrenaline to revive another teammate. Whilst both of you are down, look at them, and hold the zoom key, default to middle mouse. In versus, for some reason, you cant use the interact button, only the zoom button.

6. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

7. robertob76

robertob76 Member

OK well. My problem was in mause. Broken. I change it... thanks

8. Legionario

Legionario Junior Member