1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Crash Course infinite zombies?

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by ṩḝẋḭḭ Ľęō, Aug 10, 2015.

1. If i had to make a proper title it would've been " crash course infinite zombie spawn bugged attacked area for no reason"

But here is what i noticed about it, after horde comes either randomly or panic event, this area is being attacked like if it had bile jar for days!!! not sure if it should be this way and i missed something, but just had to report it here, and hope some admin clarify to me (or concerned players) about this.
    P.S: Sorry if this was talked about before but i searched, and found nothing about it.

here is a screenie: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Leon5262/screenshot/437199929897848002

2. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

Was this the finale and has the generator been started?

Because there is a thing where if the finale is completed, but the generator is not restarted, it will keep spawning commons.

3. this area isn't even near finale, 1st map just once u go around to pass the truck blocking the way ( still really near the start area )

No i wouldn't post if it was something related to the finale, it all happen in 1st map of crash course in this particular area, where zombies seem to pile on it like if there was a bile jar thrown right there.

4. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Looking at that screenshot, I'm gonna say that is "Death Alley" part of crash course, called that, because it bugs occasionally and spawns non-stop infected.

Thanks for reporting it, it happens on a few maps, The Parish 1 being a classic example.

5. no problem. and ty for the answer \o/