1. Click here to join our community discord server.

commands dont work

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Chaos Beast, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Chaos Beast

Chaos Beast Guest

hello,
    i cant use the !guns and !teams commands in left 4 dead in you server , i dont know why , first i thought my radial men

2. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Re: commands dont work

Try using "/guns" command in player chat - or similarly try using the "/teams" command.

• Are you sure you aren't typing it in the console? Type it in the chat box.
      [/*:m:38jmvy8a]
    • You say you thought your radial menu blocked the commands. But I doubt it has anything to do with your radial menu (unless you have an option to say "!guns" on it).
      [/*:m:38jmvy8a]
    • Maybe it is working and you just can't see the panel. It should come up on the left as a slightly yellowish panel with the words "Autoshotgun", "Rifle" and "Hunting Rifle". OR maybe you have something that is bound (something that includes a number) that gets pressed when you open the panel - that way it only appears for like a second and then disappears. [/*:m:38jmvy8a]

So many possibilities - one things for sure, I can access the panel and so can the rest of the players in game - so its a problem on your end of the game. :)

3. Chaos Beast

Chaos Beast Guest

i open the chat and type in !guns , the panel appears. but! when i press 1.for rifle , nothing happens...

4. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Try this:
    Code:
    Syntax: bind "n" "slotn"

Example: bind "4" "slot4"
    Example: bind "2" "slot2"

5. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

you can only buy rifle once per round from !guns menu..

6. Chaos Beast

Chaos Beast Guest

the slots are all aviable , i saw them all in the config.cfg...
    when i want to change the team : i tryed type in /joininfected and it works????
    why /joinsurvivors dont work and what do i have to type for the guns?

7. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

8. Chaos Beast

Chaos Beast Guest

ahja , forgett to say : it works now , thanks to legend for bind 1 slot1
    and i know now too , why they were allways unbind at start , i write my radial men