Clan Rebellion + POLL

Discussion in 'Videos' started by timkit, Jul 6, 2018.

?

Should the following below suggestions be implemented into the next mgftw update for Clan Rebellion?

1. Suggestion #1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Suggestion #2

25.0%
  3. Suggestion #3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All Suggestions

75.0%
  5. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey'll, I decided to record a Clan Rebellion video here and show you how it all works for the first time.

Got a poll here for you all about the suggestions in this post too

The question is: Should the following below suggestions be implemented into the next mgftw update for Clan Rebellion?

As for the Clan Rebellion there are a few things that I've noticed with it that hasn't been said on the forums:
    - You can only do it once for the week that you own the fortress.
    (So you have until the end of the week to start your weekly Clan Rebellion)
    - There isn't really no minimum amount of required clan members to be on the server for it to start.(maybe make this a requirement of at least 4)

As for the suggestions:
    Suggestion #1: Make it so that Clan Rebellions can only be started on the COOP and Custom COOP servers. They shouldn't be allowed on Scenario (including lobby) or any other servers.
    Suggestion #2: For the clan mates doing the rebellion within your clan, give them and yourself red crocodile heads (similar to hidden infected teammates) and make this displayable to everyone on the server so they can be distinguished.
    Suggestion #3: Let joining players know if a Clan Rebellion is currently in progress.
    (just as an announcement thing similar to map mutations)

I don't really see anything else right now that needs to be improved apart from those 3 points, and maybe a 4th one.

If you do however see anything in the video that you do question or would like to be improved with the Clan Rebellion, do feel free to leave your suggestions in the posts below.

NOTE: I know this is off-topic due to a video being put here, but this is relevant to the Clan Rebellion in mgftw.

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

Well the first two of those suggestions should already have been implemented by default. If there's a bug with them, let me know. The third seems a simple enough suggestion to add.

Also there is information on both the forums and in-game about only being able to do it once a week (screenshot from the 1.8.1 thread):
    [​IMG]
    I think a minimum clan member limit would also be a good idea.

3. NetXe

NetXe Junior Member

Please mute next time don't use a picture just copy the written content, my brain farted so hard when I tried to focus my eyes on it wondering why it's so blurry as fk :frown:.

About 3 suggestion I would like it to be a bit different then notifying when enter server, to be a name change to the server name where people would know If there's going on or not.

4. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] MG Donor

I have a suggestion for the Clan Rebellion as well. Depending on the level of the player that you killed, you can earn up to 10 times the number of points earned.

5. timkit

timkit MG Donor

in terms of the points, what do you mean? Did you mean for honor or domination points or for both?

If I wanted to give input on that... I don't know.

Maybe not a good idea for Honor Points, and its better to leave it at 1 point per kill regardless of the level of the player killed.

If its for domination points though, then its not a bad idea, you could earn up to 4 points per kill given the level of the player. This is what I sort of had in my mind as for an idea.
    where level of player killed would be dependent on the points earned:
    Levels 150 - 175 = 1, Levels 176 - 200 = 2, Levels 201 - 225 = 3 and Levels 226 - 250 = 4

6. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] MG Donor

Yes, I meant for Domination points. Using it for Honor points would ruin the experience to earn those buffs. Also, this idea was for Community points as well.