1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Clan missing from the stats

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Kaito?, Dec 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Kaito?

Kaito? Guest

Hello, i come from the clan LoLi and we bear the tag ? ? L ?.The clan was founded long before i joined, but one thing that's come to my attention is that our clan doesn't show up on the website stats. I talked to my leader (WiLdwiNd) and he/she checked in game that our clan ranked 36. But when i come back to the website stats and checked all the clan member's profiles, all of our clan section is still labelled as (none). Has our clan not been properly registered? I hope an admin could attend to this issue asap.

Cheers :W

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

It's because you are using ? ? L ? as clan tag instead of []. Stats do auto detection of clan tags and people usually use [] or {} or some combination.

I'll see if I can add your clan to the database.

3. Kaito?

Kaito? Guest

ah thanks will be sure to let my clan leader know :)

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Let me know if you run into issues w/ this. It needs to be put into hlstats_Clans

5. Kaito?

Kaito? Guest

it's been over a day since admin marvel replied but LoLi still isn't in the hlstats clan list yet if you could add it in we would be most greatful ._.

cheers

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Well I see your clan tag is still incorrect. Please use proper brackets -> [ ] When that is accomplished, I can attempt to add it to HLX.

7. marvel

I've added it to the clan tags, but it doesn't recognize the weird characters. I'll try again later.

8. Kaito?

Kaito? Guest

i've changed mine from ? ? L ? to [ ? L ] for now and i'll talk to my leader to let all the others know

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Thank you. Again, reply once this is done and I'll add it to HLX.

10. marvel

Seems to work now! It's there.

11. mikkonen

mikkonen Junior Member

i have the same problem that kaito has/had
    so could you fix mine clan tag so it shows in the stats?
    the tag is
    [?]™