1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Christmas / End of the year Events!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mobile phone phrase is just an example to make u understand whats happening here. why did u really take the mobile phone example in a serious manner lol. and whatever is abt the shamap spawn every round thing is bad acc to u, so if u feel the current configs in hd server is right, then only u will be able to play on hd server, cuz all are empty lol :)

2. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Since u basically just told urself off imma just put this out there. Times change, expectations change, humans change. Lol deal with it. U said it urself so now stop complaining and move on :p

3. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

why all the negative hpe over a fun event. Just enjoy/farm/play/or not play it. Stop complaining. Next we will hear Marvel say that events cause too much bitching and not do them anymore.

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

There are no '2' HD LA servers, it got started twice by accident ;)

Anyway Beasty don't worry about it, I'm not very sensitive to bitching as I'm getting used to it, you can't please them all ;)

5. AirBorn

AirBorn Guest

Actually there was 2 LA HD server one on 173.231.42.165:27016 and one on 173.231.42.165:27015

173.231.42.165:27016 had buy menu 173.231.42.165:27015 doesn't

6. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

Ticket based should have buy and crawl since Shamans can teleport. :D

7. .:REDEYE:.

.:REDEYE:. MG Donor

Plus we have a timer now. If we dont kill him in the time given we all die.

8. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

Shamans are pain in the ass to kill and whenever i've fought him (i think i encountered 6 shaman till now on HD) we never got below 40K HP, mainly because

-No defibs anywhere, or not enough defibs
    -No buy menu to buy defibs
    -The shaman summoning para's. It's pretty much impossible to fight a shaman with an enormous continuous horde, along with 2 paras coming at you
    -Regular infected blocking the path, thus enabling the tank to reach and hit us

9. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

My Review :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OH YEA!

10. Real nice to show off your super toaster, but i know there are a lot of people that didn't get much from HD the past weeks. I keep reading stories about 1000's of gems, 50 enhancement stones 10X booster, liquid enhancers and what not.
    For example i only managed to get the goods from 2 shamans during christmas and the last week and some toasters here and there. But i've got and idea : why not drop one of those nifty gift toasters today on the HD servers with a liquid enhancer and a booster so the ones that missed all the goods or worked a bit harder to get leveled up can catch up.

11. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

You really want to go that route? I have been here for quite a while since the beginning of this year. This is the first time I have seen you on marvelous gaming servers and you've been spoiled dude. What is this reading about stories? People talked out loud about it through the server is how you know... Sometimes it makes me want to make your head go up your ass. You know why? Many people on these servers took several months to get to what level they are at now. Some just started playing this month and they are the same levels as the ones who have been playing for months. Sorry if I'm a little bit harsh but I'm telling you the truth. They were nice enough to have this event for two weekends and you want more. The Event was only to be held on christmas but due to heavy traffic on trying to get on the server they extended for another weekend and even through the week... Just ROFLMAO LMAO LOOOOL and the whole shabang.

I'm sorry but you missed out. The modder already did Christmas Toasters with 4 other people besides me and possibly more. He even spawned Super Supreme Tanks and Knights Tanks for people who don't have the Grade Enhancer (Veteran) and the Hammer Upgrade. It's a sneak peek on what is going to be on the L4D2 mod.

If you don't believe me one of my guild members told me about it.
    Here's Proof.
    [​IMG]

You have a nice day.

You sure know how to lie... Aug 2010 i think not. Man if somebody sued you in court you would lose so fast. xD

[​IMG]

LMAO

LOL yea I'm spoiled when I helped donated to these servers. I'm spoiled because I actually used real money to buy the enhancer and not asking for it. I'm spoiled by helping other players get better in coop. I'm spoiled because I hardly ever play versus in the PR servers. I'm spoiled because I help people online to get better in their gaming and help them with their modding. Yea i guess I'm really spoiled LOL. I can't breathe...

xD You say that but you just got epically pwned. You opened it again and all I have to say is there a
    [​IMG]
    You have a happy new year. If you lie this much Burial_Ground good luck on life... ROFLMAO

12. Well i've been playing on marvelous since early 2010, i created an account in aug 2010 on the forum.
    But the Burial account is new because i wanted to switch from non-steam to steam.
    And just got to lvl 200 from when i first started in feb/march 2011 on PR.
    obviously you're the one who's is being spoiled, look at all the free gems, booster, etc you got.
    i didnt get a free enhancer or 500000000000 stones
    It almost looks as if you were flaming yourself with this msg.
    I'm just a hardcore player who doesnt like players bragging about all
    the stuff they got without doing jack shit.
    I think i made my point lets leave it at that.
    discussion closed.

13. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

I am always the first to comment

14. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

You won an (100) Upgrade Hammer (in the screenshot above).. Did u guys win 100 upgrade hammer or something?

15. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

i didn't win it i was just proving a point. other people did though :D

16. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

We won 1 grade enhancer and 1 upgrade hammer

17. Raised in Hell

You guys saved urself $15-20 if they go on store to buy

18. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

Is there a possiblity for change the veteran enhancer for a liquid enhancer? , cause for be more than 210 , ill need to be more than 201 , and thats not posible whitout a liquid enhancer =P

19. Raised in Hell

I have a spare Liquid enhancer so i could trade it with ur vet enhancer but unfortunately it's not allowed

20. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

|:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.