1. Click here to join our community discord server.

bugs in vs

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Varane, Mar 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Varane

Varane Junior Member

Hey, ever since the vs server is back to it's old way i have been experiencing really annoying bugs.

The first bug is that I can't jump with the jockey when I'm on a survivor. I saw that I'm not the only one with this bug. Second bug is that my tank always spawns with only 4000 HP. This is very annoying and I can't play VS properly.

I would be happy if someone could fix these bugs especially the jockey bug. I used the jockey very much before and now it's useless.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok, so people with "Humpy Jump" can't obviously use it at all. And it's permanently stuck that way to those who it happens to.

Your tank spawns with 4,000 HP every time.

Sorry for just replying now- I just now got your message on Steam. I'll try to forward this to HC, because I don't know how to fix it.

Do you know anyone else this Jockey thing is happening to? I think Undead Cow, also?

3. Varane

Varane Junior Member

it's was happening to kEv. [ΞØP] i think, it's really annoying hope it gets fixed soon.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok I know kev for sure, and undead cow, and you. Anyone else you know of? May help figure it out.

5. Varane

Varane Junior Member

no that is the only one i know right now

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Updated list so far...
    Undead Cow: 0 : 43161606
    Varane {C²}: 1 : 41795155
    Kev: 1 : 68400940
    ThinKing: 1 : 25326637

7. erik

erik MG Donor

So far, I have found absolutely nothing while digging through the code and the database. What I'm going to do is completely revert the skill as-if you never had bought it. You will have to repurchase it in !cp. Please reply if this worked for you or not, Varane.

8. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok, Varane, try now, it should work!!!!!!

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok, figured out the problem, this should be fixed for all players on MG who have the problem. Your !tankhp issue is now fixed, as well.