1. Sickening Tank Scenario returns! More info here.

Bug?

Discussion in 'Marvelous Gaming Store' started by ELCHUY3861™, Aug 1, 2018.

1. ELCHUY3861™

ELCHUY3861™ New Member

I bought the flaming sword buff but it does not burn the common infected only the specials and witches.

2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

The Flaming Sword Buff when used with the melee weapons it can apply to should burn through most common infected types. The only exceptions to this are the CEDA Worker Infected, Jimmy Gibbs Junior and Fallen Survivor Infected who are immune to fire.

Special Infected and witches should be affected normally. However most types of tanks are fire immune without the Flaming Sword Buff Enhancement (which bypasses fire immunity of all infected on COOP Only servers).

3. ELCHUY3861™

ELCHUY3861™ New Member

What happens is that when I take a katana, machete, golf club or knife (which are the weapons affected by the buff); When you hit the common infected ones, you do not burn them.
    But I've seen other players hit the common infected and burn them.
    The only bad thing is that the weapons affected by the buff do not work against the duel tank.

4. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hmmm... well if you aren't burning the common infected then that's a bit weird, I'll let an admin answer that.

The weapons that work with the Flaming Sword Buff won't work against the Duelist Tank since he's fire immune. To be able to damage him, either use a melee weapon not affected by the buff or get the Searing Flames Buff Enhancement.

5. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Berserk can be use instead , me too , i use flaming sword since 6 months so i let duelist to other

6. ELCHUY3861™

ELCHUY3861™ New Member