1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Bug with defib and bounty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom1993, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

So i've played the new PR for 2 days now and i've noticed 2 bugs that should be fixed as soon as possible.

1. Whenever someone dies, the body just disappears and you can't use defib. This doesn't always occur, but it has happened pretty often.
    2. When you buy a health item, medkit for example, the price increases by 1 bounty every time when you buy an item, even though you have negotiator equipped :(

Now I'm not sure whether they are just bugs or actual changes in the mod, but i hope they are just bugs.

Other players wanted someone to make a topic about this so i decided to do it, please take a look at this whenever you have time :)

2. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

It is supposed to happen (ragdoll instead of a body) only when you die from fall damage and from a car explosion but seems like it happens on other undesired situations.

The bounty increase is not a bug and I honestly don't see the problem as it is just 1 bty

3. tank

tank MG Donor

Hei!
    The boomer bitch slap need decrease SAP on VSPR. Plz man do it's redicilous to play now, when u get bitchslapped on ground 0 floor and die -.-, its OP, how s you said last night half team got bitch slapped and died on same spot and no bodies to defib.
    Team auto-switching fails almost every round.
    Also people spawn dead on start of the map
    [​IMG]

4. i notice your body disappear usually when u die from a explosive rock/punch from a special tank. although a few times it doesnt.

and yeah team scramble is not working even with votescramble and nobody wants to manually switch teams properly.

5. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

The ragdoll bodies are by far the worst change i've seen so far, it makes it impossible to kill any special tanks. Im not sure whether its just on MG servers but i don't like it at all

6. Duncan

Duncan New Member

!Votescramble command should work even after auto-scramble. Like I asked in bug reports in the past, please consider removing the $#@$@#%$# "teams seem balanced" so we can overrule bad scrambles (common issue is when ppl join after the auto scramble but still before the 1st round starts)

7. erik

erik MG Donor

Unless it's a Bomber Tank explosion, the thing you're talking about is a known bug on the "to be fixed asap" list.

8. erik

erik MG Donor

I think that if it's simplified to only go on:
    - Average Player Level
    - Head Count (even numbered teams)

...we'd have a more successful system. I agree with you on the other thing as well. When it comes to votes, people can simply say "no" if they don't want them.

9. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Sometimes, for many different reasons, we need another scramble (ppl loading or leaving after the scramble, ppl afk at the time of auto scramble, sometimes a player joins and end up in the team who have more players..) So I think it will be useful to have the option of a votescramble just in case we need it. It may prevent from people having to switch to even up head count (and the problems that this action may generate), or being forced to play that way (wich sucks because every time that happens a lot of players ragequit, and we go from a full sever to an almost empty one in just one round)

I agree with the last part, if someone is starting a vote for any other reason (let's say a case of a player who doesn't like his current team) ppl will vote no for sure.

10. erik

erik MG Donor

We're still not sure why this happens. HC knows what I mean when I use this terminology, but I think "it's another case of those damn bebops again."

If an admin is on the server, they can use a one-time "respawn" to get them standing, since they shouldn't start a new map dead.

However, it's being monitored because a couple kept using it repeatedly during tank events; that's not what it's for.