1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

BUG REVIVED & FIRE PROOF

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by darwintanamas, Feb 9, 2015.

1. darwintanamas

darwintanamas Junior Member

Hi Admin, i just want to report some bug that i found yesterday
    1. BUG REVIVED = sometimes, i got revived even i'm not dead. for the example when i got on the boat in rescue stage and wait for the others, i got revived somewhere with pistol and 50 hp. i think because someone revived the dead and it's bugged to me.

2. FIRE PROOF = This just happened yesterday. As ussualy, if i or my friends throw molotov or fire the gas, fire can't hurt me. But since yesterday, my ID got bugged and fire from molotov hurt me so well. i just try to ask my friends and they say it's OK if they in fire.

please fix this bug admin
    Server ASIA COOP
    MY ID = [​IMG]

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

The first bug is a bug with the defibrillator, it is well known, but I don't know if it is fixable or not.

The second 'bug' isn't a bug. Once you hit level 50, you are now able to feel and deal friendly fire, via bullets or fire or other stuff. Those lower than level 50 cannot feel or deal friendly fire, meaning anyone can run through their fire just fine. I recommend upgrading your iron skin upgrade to sustain less bullet and melee friendly fire damage, but nothing reduces fire damage, so just wait for it to extinguish, or go around it.

3. darwintanamas

are you sure about the fire proof 'bug' is't a bug?
    i have played with my friend with lvl 50++ in one network, but he is fine whenever walk in fire from molotov or gas

4. Mute

If a player below 50 is the one throwing the fire, no one will feel the damage from the fire, not even the person who threw it.

5. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Mute is right on both accounts. If you are a victim of the defib bug, try to reconnect to the server if you can. This way you will be in a different player slot and you may no longer be revived from the living. One plus could be if you die and no one defibs you, the next person that gets defib'd could also rise yourself.

6. Mute

One way you can reconnect without losing a place on the server (at least every time I've done it) is instead of rejoining via the Join Game option or Steam server groups, is to instead type into console: connect <ip_address>

For example, if you want to re-connect to the Asia Co-op server, you would type into console:

connect 107.6.113.218:27017

and that should keep your spot so you can stay in the server, but also reconnect. Do note that reconnecting doesn't always remove the defib bug.

7. darwintanamas

OK thanks a lot Mute and fnord