1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[BUG] No regeneration as Infected... And unknown inventory items

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by JavCube, Jun 11, 2013.

1. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Hello,

I have two issues.

1. Two days ago I played VS and noticed that my SI can't regenerate, I have regeneration maxed out. I also checked that the Vampire buff wasn't equiped because of the text that regeneration skill has. And BTW even hurting the Survivors don't regain health. It's normal?, it's a bug? or I'm doing something wrong? (<--- more likely)

1. The other one is that I have some old items that we won by killing a special tank and now with the new updates they show as "unknown" items. Thanks to Erik I already know that those items will never return so I request to put them out of my inventory. And if you drop something else instead, I'll not get mad at all :D

Thanks in advance

-Jav

2. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

My regeneration works when I'm not in view of the survivors and not taking any damage from anything (CI attacking you with bile won't allow regeneration). Maybe try hiding for 20 seconds and see if it will regen?

3. tank

tank MG Donor

Double regeneration was bugged, so last days so didn,t worked properly,
    Since tonight HC fixed regen buff and it works fine.
    Thx Hc for fixing :),
    only now need have in mind that in old l4d maps spawn 7 tanks ,so 7 40K tanks is maybe too much.
    About vampire buff was still bugged, so equip double regen.

4. tank

tank MG Donor

5. longjohn

longjohn Member

1.double regan doesn't work
    2.regan upgrade doesn't work either
    3.vampire kinda works but not even noticeable difference (remove double regan first)

running away to heal even if regan worked wouldn't work to well. After few seconds you start losing control.
    losing control should be removed somehow, if we want to promote new tactics for tanks. although we do still have that tank bug where you randomly, suddenly lose your tank on fire or fighting, poof gone.

I also like to add, i have no idea if mentalized skin works or not but tanks take way to much damage from weapons especially magnums.

6. tank

tank MG Donor

Sorry bro for i need disagree with you, but last night HC instaled new regen plugin, and works fine, tested on EUPR last night (EU GTM time)and this morning after reading your post, it was not only me on server , ask jackal,loke ect..
    Actually since last night fixing regen no one survived all the way to the saferoom, 'cos fighting 6-7 40K tanks together was imposible.

Tested US and still not work regen on tank,wait HC maybe uplodad plugin but EU works fine

Remove vampire, requip double regeneration buff shouls worked.It was not worked for me 2 since yesterday.
    Also upgrade new buffs for tank, tank is much stronger and faster then before, yes sometimes they shoot u up, but if you move all the time and don't lose time throwing rocks, just continue the pounce them you can manage with tank alot.
    Also remember that we played last days without regen and we manage the the crash all survivors anyway due the 6-7 tanks spawn together.
    You wil lose control even if u on fire if your mate lose tank,its a bug maybe 'cose is to much tanks, never happened with tank limit(3).

7. FreddZY

FreddZY MG Donor

i think that my case is a crisis,
    When i checked the buffs to equip a new one, i saw that all new buffs that i bought are "UNKNOW BUFF" and some upgardes
    Example as survivor : Extra powder absent
    As infected : no Embush buff ( boomer invisble ) & Charger update to release survivor !
    Doctor is it dangerous ?

8. Ping

Ping Guest

Regen wasn't working for me today

9. tank

tank MG Donor

Its must be some conflict with !cp that not recognize new buffs names on EU PR VS but in the way all buffs works anyway, the problem is if u want change some new buffs need to go PR USA, so don't panic buffs are still there :]
    I sow me to at charger release is bugged on EU PR but worked on US PR when i was tested last night.

10. tank

tank MG Donor

Did you equip the buff double regeneration and removed vampire buff (this two buffs not work together)
    For the moment double regeneration work only on EU VS for now :[
    Anyway if you want change the buffs go USA VS or CO/OP servers 'cos in EU VS is bugged !cp/ num. 4 select buffs
    Need wait for Honor to fix that.