Because it's Christmas? :)

Discussion in 'Trash talk' started by Tricky, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

So i'l start with a long time no speak. I've been away for some time as I became a new father, moved out to a new place, left behind the computer and the Internet :( I will be returning as soon as I can. I'm not long gone yet ;)

Secondly, I ask kindly for a favour. I need you all to please take 2 minutes from your hardcore gaming and lurking to help me out.

Long story short, I had a professional photo shoot done which wasn't cheap. The company is now offering a free canvassed photo to a competition winner which would look fantastic in our new family home. I ask please, all you have to do is like a photo on Facebook. You can use a genuine account or a fake account. Either way, a single like is the difference between a win and a lose.

I know this sounds desperate but kindness always gets rewarded. I urge you, please.

The photo is found here >> https://m.facebook.com/shutter.bugs...47816115149/766999896683274/?type=1&source=43

To admin, I don't know if this is allowed and please remove it if it isn't.

Thanks for reading, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and here's to the new year.

See you soon ;)

Tl:dr please follow the link in this post and just 'like' the picture.

Thanks again.

2. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Lovely photo of the family Tricks, hope you and them had a good Christmas!