1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Basic CS:S map graphics.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stefeman, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Well, since few people said, CS:S has bad graphics, i decided to prove, that it wrong. :P
    Heres some pictures of the graphics.

A sinking ship. The water is going up, so hurry to the upper floor...
    [​IMG]

Just a random picture..
    [​IMG]

"Jurassic park" (A bot Dino (with skins) running around the cage.. and starts to chase you, and tries to kill you if u go near it.)
    [​IMG]

A picture of the example skins for that dino, However that skin looks retarded as you can see. And yes, you can try to kill that "thing", but you will be slaughtered if you attack it alone :) .

[​IMG]

I guess this is has no part with the other pictures, but i just wanted to add it, since it looks so peaceful xD

[​IMG]

This is one of the zombie escape maps, called as "The lost World"

[​IMG]

The following screen is like 0.5% of a large Zombie escape map.
    [​IMG]

This is map could be a multimap that comes with 5 files.. 1st file is for Zombie escape, 2nd is for Zombie mod, 3rd is for normal gameplay, and 4th and 5th is for other mods.
    [​IMG]

There are some sci-fi mods, so of course there must be some sci-fi maps (that also are used on Zombie escape like this one).
    [​IMG]

This map is one of my faivorites, it can be used with almost every possible mods, and its as long and huge as 2 maps of left 4 dead 2 would be together.. (so incase if any people gets killed, they would have to wait like 12-20 mins for next round, and this is why its used mostly at zombie escape, since if survior dies, he turns into zombie too, and he will join zombie forces to hunt and turn the remaining surviors to zombies.) There is also a great example of skins.
    [​IMG]

[Zombie escape] This following map turns one of the players into nazgul, so he could help to kill remaining surviors.. the Nazgul can fly with the drgaon, and the animation works flawlesly, also the map countains other suprices like other monsters..
    [​IMG]

You will have to escape from zombies into that fortress and hold it, and continue running through the valley to the mountains. (the map is not what it looks like, when you move foward)
    [​IMG]

2. Fa!l

Fa!l Senior Member

Re: Basic CS:S map graphics.

Who cares if people think Cs:s graphics are bad. Its one of the phew games that have tons of differents mods that you can play. :mrgreen:

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Indeed, :D but it also has some good HD maps.. most people dosent care about the graphics, but the gameplay..

4. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

The graphics are good. In some parts it is edgy.