1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Banned From Hidden Infected

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by Donkey Kong, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Banned

2. erik

erik MG Donor

I'm sure the admin who banned you has their reasons. You need to contact them here on the forums.

I've seen you in PR-VS servers before, just last night, in fact. You were really sneaky and, at the end of a round as infected, you flashed to survivor. That meant you got to be infected again. Then, you tried to deny it when I had evidence right in front of me.

That kind of duplicitous approach was a bad move and taught a server full of new people that we allow that. We don't.

If your brother plays on your account, that is not our problem, that's yours. It is a Steam disclosure that you're using your account and you accept all penalties for others you let use your account. If we allowed you to talk your way out of a ban because of this, ANY old fool whoever got banned could use that excuse and get away with it. We have no way of knowing. So yeah, it is 100% your responsibility.

As far as I care, this ban stands. If you want to have it reversed or talk your way out of it, you need to contact the admin who banned you directly. This isn't the place to negotiate a ban reversal.

3. Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Banned

Last Night I honestly did not care about being infected, I switched teams to join my friends team. I literally just joined the game too. And honestly your were being an ass when I tried to explain it to you.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok, so I'm an "ass" because I require you to follow the same rules as everyone else. Classy policy you got there. I was specifically very nice about it. I don't care about your "explanation," a rule for one is a rule for all. I also don't care about which team your friend was on.

You know what, enjoy your perm ban. I may have been one to tell you where to negotiate it, but I'll also be the one to solidify it.

Good riddance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.