1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Ban these guys

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by Donkey Punch, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Donkey Punch

Donkey Punch Guest

Sorry guys im new in your forum but not in your servers, I couldnt find other place to post this, in the servers the console says "submits bans here: http://abuse.marvelous-gaming.com" but that only redirects me to the home page, however. Ive been playing in your servers since a lot, I (almost) allways use Donkey Punch as my name, but sometimes just for fun I cange my name to something like, um... Vagina for example (lol) :lol: .

Just minutes ago I was playing in marvelous usa, great server, but tonight there was 2 assholes that were kicking me over and over again without reason, the name of one of them is younblood, and the other one uses like 3 names as far I can remember: hades, death and murdoc, he and youngblood were kicking me without reason and they were kicked 2 or 3 times but they came back, the people in servers tends to just press F1 to kick someone without even know why is that person being kicked :cry: , it was annoniying cuz I couldnt play. Guys u can go check the logs, and ull see for yourselves that im right.

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this :oops: .

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Re: Ban these guys

Hi,

You are correct about the abuse.marvelous-gaming.com link, it was broken and it should be fixed now :)

About those 2 guys, I just can't perm ban them because of one complain. I hope you understand. Also, I'm not sure about their names. I tried to look them up in the stats db but got no matches, or I got all different guys so I'm not sure who they are.

If it happens again press ~ to open your developer console and type 'status'. Then you get a list of all players with their steamid. Go to http://abuse.marvelous-gaming.com and enter their steamid with your complain, the more info the better.

3. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

Best thing to do, if some thing like this happends call an admin in the server, and let us deal wwith the kick abusers

4. Donkey Punch

Donkey Punch Guest

ok guys i hope this never happen again, but it does, im gonna do the steam id thing, btw there werent any admins at the time this happened. forget my bad english its not my language.