1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Ban Jesus

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by liverare, Sep 21, 2014.

1. liverare

liverare Junior Member

21/09/2014, ~21:50, Map: Sewers

I joined the server and then briefly went away from my keyboard to get some ice cream. I come back up, just as there was one second left on the timer, and Jesus (player name) completely wastes me: http://i60.tinypic.com/2mxilap.png (Image too large...seriously?)

The kicker: I was chosen for infected. And I was gunned down at the same time the notice saying I was infected was displayed.

I want him banned. I had told him he would get a ban for this, but on trying to take a screenshot (using the damn print screen key and not F12), the game froze. He basically mocked me (paraphrasing) "I'm still here."

The gift that keeps on giving: http://i62.tinypic.com/14v7o8n.png
    "lel
    im a friend of a admin
    mister bones
    "​

I don't know who Mister Bones is, but if he/she is indeed an admin, I hope he/she doesn't condone the kind of behaviour Jesus displays, or attempt to just let this instance slide. What kind of standard would that set for the rest of us, where players--with connections--can break the rules with almost impunity?

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Ehhmm it could be me but what is the problem? I don't understand.

3. liverare

liverare Junior Member

• Jesus random killed me at the start of a round.
    • He clearly has no respect for the rules since he's "friends" with an admin, so rule-breaking doesn't seem to bother him so much.

4. marvel

Do you have a steam id? There are so many people named Jesus.

5. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

"Mister Bones" should be a player? There is nobody in the stats with that name...

6. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

I am not sure I understand the context, but usually an admin would need a Steam ID to check if it's someone that has a history of misbehaving. You can find that out by opening your console in game and typing "status".

7. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

This might be the guy you're looking for: STEAM_1:1:37046824

Found him on sourcebans, has some previous bans as well.

8. marvel

Yeah he has a history, thanks. Re-banned for 2 days.