1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Anyone else got PSN?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Penguin, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

It was nice knowing you Penguin, We'll be here, waiting, for your return. :smiley-signs020:

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

?you should get it aswell tricky!

3. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I have it but my PS3 died... will probably pick up another if I can't fix it.

4. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Meh to GTA. (Incoming shitstorm)

5. WEHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT U SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. jk

6. Penguin

Penguin Guest

For those of you with PS+ payday 2 is currently free on there... should grab that whilst you can!

7. Adward

where are your testicles you jailbait chav bish

8. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Do you know the meanings of half of your insults, you dense motherfucker?

9. Adward

Yep, just felt like using the word to comment on your sparkling youthfulness!

Anyway, GTA is gold-standard when it comes to open-world stuff. Can see why it's not for everyone though.

10. Penguin

Penguin Guest

11. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Keep it on topic or the thread gets closed. The original topic is "Do you have PSN?" not bitching to each other about a particular game.

@Penguin - Sorry I haven't got online with you in game yet, but my kids are dominating the PS3 with LBP Karts at the moment (it was one of the free games on PS+ this month). Next time I see you online, I'll PM you a message to play.

12. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Yeah I've played GTA through the years, seen it grow e.t.c It's just not for me anymore.

Easiest way to explain it is I used to play Call of Duty, spent hours upon hours on it. easily more than the 2000+ I have on l4d. Then they made it modern warfare.