1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Advanced Shotgun buff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doomie_22, Jun 14, 2015.

1. doomie_22

doomie_22 Junior Member

I noticed this new buff on the US however its not found to be bought on the ASIA server. If I buy it on the US server will it work on the ASIA server?

2. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Asia hasn't been updated yet and the buff will not work there and will appear as "<Unknown>". Once it is updated, it'll be recognized and work properly.

3. doomie_22

doomie_22 Junior Member

Does the accumulated damage carry over if I was to buy a new shotgun if I ran out of ammo?

4. chompski

chompski Junior Member

Oh wow, is there any new buff except this?

5. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

There are a few new ones, the only one whose name I can remember is M60 Dumbass, which gives you two bullets per common kill and 5 (or 7, can't remember) per special kill.

6. chompski

chompski Junior Member

Woah , that's actually quite lovely. I'll check it later then.

7. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Just as with veteran pistols, the concept here is that your character gains the ability to quickly upgrade any weapon that is picked up to create an advanced weapon. The damage bonus applies to all shotguns you pick up during the round. The damage bonus doesn't apply if you are under mutation by a Shaman or another source (Concept is, your character becomes disoriented and is temporarily unable to use the gun properly).

8. chompski

chompski Junior Member

sadly it was coop only haha.