1. Click here to join our community discord server.

admin ban

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by zzolf, Dec 12, 2012.

1. zzolf

zzolf Junior Member

what is ban?! nick: fedor

2. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

I have a few reasons for this:

1) SUV: Yesterday i parked the SUV in the middle of nowhere and logged off. A few minutes later you logged on and found it.

• A normal person would be VERY lucky to find a SUV in the middle of nowhere on a 250km2 map
    • You even didn't took the SUV, you simply shot all the tyres and left. Every regular player would instantly steal the SUV.
    • I know it was you who did it because you only played for about one hour when i left and no one else was on the server.

This made you very suspicious

2) Yesterday Blackf00t reported he got killed at Solnichny:
    • Kazai was in his neighborhood and only had a hatchet. They already met up and nothing happend between them. He (Kazai) is a friendly player that hasn't killed a player before. (i can cover this with his database statistics)
    • Luchi is a bandit but was on the other side of the map according to the database.
    • You where also online and left after Blackf00t got shot.
    • Blackf00t heard a gun, so it's probably not Kazai as he was walking around with a hatchet. If he found a gun I dont see any reason why he would turn into a bandit all of a sudden.

3) Your locations
    • Blackf00t died somewhere around 17:40. According to the database you logged out at a total different location (somewhere in the middle of the map). This could be indicating you have the ability to teleport.
    • According to the Battleye log, you blew up a car near/in Vybor at 17:40 and one near/in Gorka at 17:41:

Still i have no 100% proof of you being a cheater since i wasn't online at the time it happend but based on what Blackf00t told me (he is a very experienced player), what i saw the past days and what the Battleye log tells me i assume you are a cheater.

I will leave you banned.

3. Taniis

Taniis Junior Member

No place for cheaters on this server. Grrrrrr

4. zzolf

zzolf Junior Member

ban for assume?

5. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Funny that you even not try to defend yourself. And the battleye logs are no assumptions.

You stay banned.

6. Blackf00t

Blackf00t Guest

8)

Thanks for taking this seriously and not letting cheaters/hackers ruin this game...
    We've had enough of that!

Thanks,

Blackie

7. NSG

NSG Junior Member

DEATH TO ALL CHEATERS!

8. Scorpion

Scorpion Banned

Death? ........Ban yes, no killing is needed i think