1. Click here to join our community discord server.

a suggestion about gems crafting

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by sk3ith90, Jul 31, 2013.

1. sk3ith90

sk3ith90 Member

hii~~ i just want to give a suggestion about gems crafting delay time, i know that there's a reason for make a delay in between each crafting progress. Well i want to ask, can you guys make it a little bit faster? :D because it took around 8 seconds each crafting, maybe you guys can make it around 4-5 secs~ :D
    Well this is just a suggestion~ hope you guys can accept it~ hehehe
    btw sorry for my kinda bad english~ :D

sk3ith90
    8)

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I like the sound o this except instead if making it reduced maybe there could be a survivor skill that reduced it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. klarnetbass22

klarnetbass22 Member

Or there could be skill/upgrade/buff that would increase number of craft attempts before had to wait around 8 seconds.

4. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Ah, yes. I remember long ago when I was stocking up on gems and I got the message "you have to wait 0 seconds to craft" and I was like

[​IMG]

5. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Any official response about this one ?

I still have to craft like 7000 gems and 8 sec its too much, maybe in coop you can play all the way with the crafting panel open, but in vs this wait is worst because you have to buy stuff all the time and then go all over !cp / market / gem task / Craft gems / press 1 and wait for another 8 seconds to try again, hoping that CP doesn't close itself (all of this could be simplified by instituting a "/craft" command that executes an attempt to craft) and that you dont have to buy anything in that time.

I agree with Skeith, 4-5 sec will be OK.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

The timeframe preventing additional Crafting is to prevent Hard Flooding. I think that shortening the timeframe will only increase the chance of an inadvertent kick from console for Hard Flooding.

Perhaps we can add an additional option of some kind...

7. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Agree with this though I think 8 sec is perfectly fine. Ask penguin for the 'gem craft bind' I sent him... Press one key instead of trawling through the menu again.

8. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Okay for that bind tricky is on about:
    bind "=" "say /cp +wait 30; menuselect 1; menuselect 6; menuselect 2; menuselect 1"
    you press it and it installed tries to craft a gem, the gem menu stays up so you can press 1 or = to keep crafting

9. Angel

Angel MG Donor

The thing is, there are a lot of people (I think) who already have a bunch of commands bound to their keys, and they don't have room for any more without confusing themselves :P

10. erik

erik MG Donor

Funniest gem crafting scene ever - davzee in COOP back when I was still a trial admin

[​IMG]