1. Click here to join our community discord server.

A general apology to the PR-Versus community.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EdwardMarlus, May 30, 2016.

1. EdwardMarlus

EdwardMarlus Junior Member

Greetings,

as you all know I called for a reboot to the Versus server earlier this afternoon. I wish to apologize for my actions, as they seem to have caused discomfort to some players. In a hasty manner, I asked an Admin to reboot the server as it was bugged (the script for allocating the "Main" roles to survivors was bugged, messing with the scoring in the process). One of my mistakes, among many, was in believing the decision to be reciprocated by my fellow players. In the process, I may thus have vacated the server's population and caused more damage than I realized.

I only meant to do good, but in the process I may have caused more harm than intended. Again, I would like to apologize to my fellow players. My intention was not to slay Versus as some may claim, but to breathe new life unto it by getting the scripts to work as intended again. I will not deny that I would have loved to see what would have happened without "mains" either. Funny enough, I even got wiped in the process of refreshing the scripts, perhaps a worthy punishment even.

I would want another chance and another opportunity to revise my approach in the future.
    Sincerely,
    Edward Marlus