1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Looking for Buddy/s to complete the first four dormant tanks

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by littlebrother, Mar 1, 2020.

1. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

Hi,

I am looking for player/s who is interested to complete the first four dormant tanks.

Need help to change map difficulty mode and get bounties for medkits.

You can add me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005397128
    or leave you steam id here if you need me to buddy with you and get medkits.

timkit likes this.
  2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Even though im inactive, I usually still help out players with dormant tanks. Just let me know a time and day and I'll try to be on whenever I can ^^

My Free Time is 9am to 2am GMT+8 unless otherwise im out, at work or busy with guides.

3. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

Thanks man.. i prefer death toll map but need to play a couple of maps before can reach final map just to be eligible for dormant key in normal difficulty.

Can try blood harvest but not familiar with its dormant map.

Died too many times to brutal tank and its mentally exhausting waiting for that second player to show up just to change to normal difficulty in an empty server.. and then player leave halfway or i died again to dormant.. repeat process for dormant key.

Its gonna take a while to complete this unless MG can consider to allow the first four dormant tank quest's key be spawn in easy mode..

4. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Sure thing. You'll find Death Toll/Blood Harvest Campaigns better for all dormant tank maps anyway. You're welcome

Swamp Fever Campaign with its dormant map on map 2 is considered to be quite small for most dormant encounters.

Yeah... it really sucks with the Dormant Brutal Tank to lose to it.