1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

2 new suggestions requested by other players

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Tom1993, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

On the behalf of some players, i decided to make a topic about 2 things that could be added/changed. As you all probably know, the Asia servers were canceled. Several players from asia have been asking for the ping limit to be increased on EU and US servers because they are constantly getting kicked cause of their higher pings. Secondly, it would be nice to have a radio and a supply box on every campaign so that you can do quests properly on all maps :) Those are my thoughts, let me know what you think about it.

2. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Yeah, the ping is a real prob, saw myself today 3-4 people getting kicked.....
    Maybe increase it to 400-500 will helps, hope they wont warp arounhd the map. XD

3. Kakarot

Kakarot Senior Member

450 is the limit yeah, big problem for asia players. Although people from singapore might get playable ping on US but not on EU. As for me I get higher ping on US. Might be a good idea to make it 500 unless ofcourse it causes any lag.

4. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

cl_cmdrate +50 in console :whistle:

5. Kakarot

Kakarot Senior Member

That just hides the real ping but you do get kicked if your real ping is higher than 450

6. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

I agree with the radio/supply box on each round. I've gotten to the point now where I am ready to complete a quest and have to wait until maybe 2 rounds later for a radio and/or box. Just this evening the servers crapped out on two occasions (LA and US) as I was waiting to find a supply box.

7. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I'll have a look at the ping, I think it's on 500 already btw but I'll increase it.

Edit: It was on 500 but I increased it to 800 now.