1. Click here to join our community discord server.

10/09 event : Factory feast last (IG) night - Guest name request

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by Gnou, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Gnou

Gnou Junior Member

Dear People that have crossed fire with us at this place,
    just to know against who we fought.

You looked like a well organised squad. Such convoy is impressive to face ^^

2. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Well organized squard lol :)

We had 1 bus, 1 offroad, 1 GAZ and 1 old hatchback when we met at Polana, 30 minutes later we fucked up all the cars. Also, when we parked the cars to open fire, i only had 9 bullets, Davos couldn't find the cars anymore and got lost, Ithalos also had no bullets so Phettah was the only one that really cuold do something :)

One of you shot me. After you left Polana Factory, they returned with 3 cars to Elektro to pick me up. On their way they fucked up two cars by driving it into obstacles. When arrived at Elektro, we decided to get back to Polana to pickup the bus we left there but at Dolina, close to the bus we fucked up our last car also :D

Funny: After the server restart, 2 crash sites appeared at Dolina :) When we wanted to go by foot trough the woods, we discovered the blue minivan and we demolished it :)

So an organised squad? Not really, more a bunch of big n00bs :)

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Haha :D

I might start playing later too.. (again).

4. Gnou

Gnou Junior Member

Ahahah, the funiest is that we crossed Ithalos (with probably Davos on cover ?) yesterday... A cooperative meet, without knowing they participated to the Factory Feast ^^

What's happend to the one that tryed to steal our Van during the event ?
    We thinked your "band" got the UH that passed a lot over the sector, funny to know that you find the Van on foot ^^

p.s. Thanks for this good adrenaline pic :smiley-scared002:

5. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

The van was pure coincidence. We crashed our own car at Dolina and went on foot from dolina straight trough the forests to Factory.

It was dark and in the darkness you can see the shapes of a car (especially the blue van) easily, we where suprised ourselves aswell :)