Clear All

• Left 4 Dead vocalize command list !

Louis
    [code]vocalize Airport04_05a

vocal spam

Comment

yup u can say that...but still is so funny

Comment

We should add a Rule about Voice Spaaaaam !

Comment

...then add one

Comment

Originally posted by Cocaine View Post
            We should add a Rule about Voice Spaaaaam !
            I thought there was one already?

Comment

Yep, youre right....

• Vocal, VoteKick and Chat Spamming.
              This is minor spamming. Examples: Playing Singing or Playing Music over the Mic or leaving your channel open so everybody can hear your background sounds. Flooding the Chat-box with Non-Interesting stuff or Excessive Non-game related talking over the mic will result in a Warning first and a Kick or Short-term Ban second if the player does not stop.
              This also Includes Excessive Vocalizing enough so that players or admins get annoyed or bothered by it even if it is on topic, We will grant you a Kick and/or Temp Ban With or Without Warning if the player fails to stop when asked by an Admin.

Comment

Yep, you're right....
                ..allright,then delete the topic...

Comment

Lol dude....

This also Includes Excessive Vocalizing enough so that players or admins get annoyed or bothered by it even if it is on topic.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cocaine View Post
                    Lol dude....

This also Includes Excessive Vocalizing enough so that players or admins get annoyed or bothered by it even if it is on topic.....

Yeah, if it gets annoying it would result into kick..

I belive we already got a filter in game to remove of the the audio spam, besides this topic has some good info

Comment

Huh, I thought the vocalize command was disabled by valve so the only way to do it was radial menus...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WeeJocky View Post
                        Huh, I thought the vocalize command was disabled by valve so the only way to do it was radial menus...
                        That is correct, but you still use the console commands in the script file where your addon folder is located.

Comment

Originally posted by P3NGU1N
                          were abouts are you finding these rules? link please xD i havnt seen them yet
                          http://mgftw.com/showthread.php/2-Se...uly-18th-2011)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P3NGU1N
                            i know this is completly of topic but....

• Farming on Points Reloaded.I have seen this done SO MANY times i never even though there was a rule for it. The thing is what are you supposed to do about it if there isnt an admin on the server and someone is breaking the rules?

Also i have been in COOP games were 2-5 people might rush ahead and leave some players behind...like really far behind. Would this count towards:
                            • Rushing.

Ban up to 4 hours with out warning, or current admins choice.
                            If you see someone farming and no admin is on the server then you can record a demo of it and give the link to the admins. Regarding rushing, well rushing is taken more seriously now on VS compared to COOP as i see it because coop is quite easy to play and VS requires more teamwork.

Comment

Working...
                            X